Daily Wisdom Words, DWW Music Prompt

CHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EYES BY GLORIA ESTEFAN

CHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EYES BY GLORIA ESTEFAN

It has begun. Ho! Ho! Ho! Let the Christmas countdown begin.

I’m going to start with this beautiful song that was suggested by @reeniereid1

– Listen to song

-Compose a poem inspired by song

-Share with us

It’s 10 days to Christmas. Share love today by donating a dollar or two to help someone out there.

Abuh Monday Eneojo
Abuh Monday Eneojo is a poet and author of three books. You can check out his books on Amazon.
0 0 votes
Article Rating
13 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
@Tetrametracall1
@Tetrametracall1
11 months ago

In a year no longer roaming
safe inside our minds
we christmas lost time
wrapping up memories.

I would open them for you
gazing on your happy
sharing magic you sing
your beautiful heart.

Will you holiday your song
rainbow love to us
unwrap tomorrow together
help us all run free?

Last edited 11 months ago by @Tetrametracall1
Reenie
11 months ago

Seriously Rob- nailed it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

@Tetrametracall1
@Tetrametracall1
11 months ago
Reply to  Reenie

Thank you, Reenie!

@Tetrametracall1
@Tetrametracall1
11 months ago

Thank you so much, Monday! That’s my first Christmas write…

Reenie
11 months ago

Yes you figured out my niche the way I figured out yours! Beautiful stunning words strung together πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

@Tetrametracall1
@Tetrametracall1
11 months ago

Christmas is a spirit that captures our imaginations as we stop to look through your eyes. Beautiful, Monday.

Reenie
11 months ago

For my dear wonderful friend Abuh πŸ’› Hustling bustling Tis the season People push and shove Even grabbing the last gift I’m screaming In my head I find a bench Sit down I’m on my last nerve Then I look at You my beautiful Little daughter You are staring at the lights You tell me pretty And I agree with you Suddenly the fights Out of me I want to see Christmas through your eyes I take you To see Santa It’s a magical time You laugh and giggle And Pull his beard I take a picture of you two… Read more »

@Tetrametracall1
@Tetrametracall1
11 months ago
Reply to  Reenie

Magical words!

Reenie
11 months ago

Thank you Abuh- Didn’t you ever sit on Santa’s lap and pull his beard.
That was one of my favorite things to do. Anyway I appreciate the compliment on my poem! Verde Is right ( don’t tell anyone ) but people could pick out my poetry from a mile away. Love you Abuh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ Are you really loved your Poem! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x